– Make a post (public, friendslocked, filtered…whatever you're comfortable with) to your LJ. The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a Snape/Hermione icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
– If you wish for real life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
– Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your LJ, so that the holiday joy will spread.
– Surf around your friendslist (or friendsfriends, or just random journals, or the holiday_wishes community ) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
– If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use–or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free–do it.
You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf–to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not–it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just…wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
1. New Layout: Nothing fancy or anything, just something cool and evil plus HK like kind of like the layout that I have for
2. Christmas cards from people
3. Recieve some cute HK items from my wishlist (check sidebar): mainy HK stickers, stationary, stuff like that, I LOVE stickers collect them actually! So that's a GREAT thing to get me (Target has a bunch of them all the time in their 1 section)
4. More comments on my journal on a daily basis
5. Tony to get $ from some investors so we can longer be tight with money & be comfortable again
6. Get more members in
7. Sims 3 game
8. Learn how to make animated icons using Image Ready
9. Breaking Dawn book
10. An apron
11. gift cards to any place (check wishlist on the side)
12. Nice smelling shower gels
28 B Way Street
Gardner, MA 01440