1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper I LOVE wrapping paper, it looks better plus I actually like wrapping gifts.
2. Real tree or Artificial? I used to love it when my parents got a real tree every year, going to pick it out, taking the home and all that stuff. Good memories but now I don't like to see it die afterwards. I'd rather have our fake one, plus it's got the lights already on it (new tree) and it's very classy!
4. When do you take the tree down? Well the other year we took it down after it was up for a a year if not more but we had to take it down last year some time because one of the sets of light went out. This year, not sure when we'll take it down or if we will (can you tell that I love christmas??)
5. Do you like eggnog? eww no thank you!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Hmm that'd have to be mall madness game. I wanted that game soo badly and when I got it was soo thrilled.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My dad, he does like Red Sox and all but I still don't like always buying the same things every year. I should talk, I bought him again more of that stuff ^_^ Tony's another one, he's very hard to shop for as well, he usually tells me what he wants ahead of time and we haven't wrapped our gifts for each other in years.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Jessica and my mom; jessica loves HK and my mom well she's a girl so I can pretty buy her anything. Well or get her a gc to B&N
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Sorry I don't celebrate that stuff anymore so no I don't have that
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, it's more personal that way and I write my penpal letters instead of having epals.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? used earrings, long story: it happened last year and it's the reason why I don't talk, see or bother with my sis no longer. She's an evil bitch and to this VERY day (a year later almost) she still says that I did something to them to make them look that way because they were 100% new when she wrapped them. If she wrapped them 10 years or more ago then yah they were new THEN! But that's why I don't bother to talk with her anymore (it's more than just the earrings, it's also her being a bitch to me for years but the earrings was the last straw).
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Rudolph the red nosed reindeer as well as “holiday in handcuffs” (not kinky like you think it is)
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Yes, I'm almost done just need 1 last gift for my dad
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No, I don't believe in doing that. I think that's horrible but I know others that (check number 11, one of the earrings I saw her open a few years at christmas time).
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? sugar cookies or turkey
16. Lights on the tree? white, I like how ours looks right now
17. Favorite Christmas song? grown up christmas list: amy grant
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I usually go to my parents house, used to my sis' but no more
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donnor, Blitzen and Rudolph 😉
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? nothing, our tree isn't heavy enough to hold one but we've got a snowman from my mom last year and HK puppy plushie 😀
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Well since Tony & I don't have gifts to give each other (we give them ahead of time) then neither. But when I was living at home, we'd open one gift on christmas eve then the rest christmas morning. Now we go to my parents house on christmas day.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? dealing with jerks at the stores, crowds I hate them!
23. Ornament theme or color? mismatched, most HK ones this year though since our tree is smaller we can't have as many (yes it's up already)
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? turkey, mashed potatoes, carrots, squash, gravy, cranberry sauce, ham, buns
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? some HK items (stickers are fine or stationary I'm not picky), help with Image Ready (check out my wishlist)