1. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
2. Tag seven people to do the same.
3. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag whoever wants to do it.
1. I grind my teeth and now I have to wear a mouthguard at night. It sux from time to time but if I don't wear one then I will permanantly ruin my teeth forever so I have to wear one.
2. I like to bite my hair when I'm nervous, I barely do it anymore but from time to time I do it. I used to do it when I was younger but it tasted like vinegar so I stoped (long story).
3. I don't blink like normal people do. I mean sure I do from time to time but most of the time I don't. I have never been the type of person that blinks a lot. I actually have to remind myself to blink too. Odd huh?
4. I LOVE taking surveys, even ones where I get credited gift certificates or gift cards to places that I don't even go to. I can always give them away to friends at least that's what I say ^_^
5. I trust people WAY too much to point where I really shouldn't because then they end up using me and I get hurt. I takes a while for me to trust a person in the begining when we start talking and stuff, but after I do and then you hurt me I just feel like I shouldn't trust ever again.
6. Ever since Veags, I don't want to drink for a long time. We're talking years if not longer. Whenever I look at alcohol now I feel all sick to my stomach and I want to throw up.
7. I'm brutally honest. To the point where you wish you never wanted to know or even care. Where you just wish that I would talking all together and just be like wow. I will either 1. hurt your feelings & you'll never speak to me again or 2. you love me for my honesty. There's no way around it. I don't sugar coat it, I am a true friend. Not like all those fake ass people out that want to just make you feel better by saying what you want to hear. If that makes you not want to be my friend, then I am sorry. Take me off your list now so I don't offend you. I'm not afraid to offend anyone either, I'll say what I believe, I'll feel bad after I do but I won't walk on egg shell either.